Original developing and modern functionality.
telecommunications in Russia
Extremely digital telecom
Digital telecommunication systems from create to manufacture
For 27 years, develops, manufactures and supplies telecommunication equipment and software for transport and trunk communication networks
Around 40,000 units were produced and 3 people for technical support. The service life of equipment is at least 20 years.
"Polar Lights" Project
Construction of long underwater fiber-optic communication lines between Europe and Asia
- Developer, manufacturer and supplier of telecommunication equipment for the construction of transport networks and information access networks based on OTN / WDM / SDH / PDH / IP technologies.
- Promptly modifies equipment in accordance with the requirements of customers.
- Regularly carries out internal and external research and development for the evolution of product line.
- Over 26 years, put more than 40,000 pieces of equipment. Equipment service life not less than 20 years.
"Polar Lights" shines all over the world
SUPERTEL has developed a unique project which is a complex of equipment for underwater fiber-optic communication lines with the data transfer rate of up to 100 Gbit per lambda.
- Transport networks equipment (NG SDH) up to STM-64 capable of working in networks with spectral multiplexing (WDM)
- Measuring equipment for telecommunication interface signal parameters
- Multifunctional equipment for OTN networks (OTU-1/2/4) with DWDM
- Multiservice access network equipment with a wide range of interface terminations
- Network management systems for PDH/SDH/OTN/WDM/IP equipment
- Field single-mode fiber optical cable
It is a synchronous digital hierarchy multiplexer with the linear transmission rate from 155 Mbit/s to 10 Gbit/s which forms E1 channels of 2.048 Kbit/s and Ethernet channels
It is a backbone router for deploying fixed broadband multiservice SPDs based on the TCP / IP protocol stack. The modern technology of multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) is applied.
It is a channel-forming equipment based on the technology of spectral multiplexing DWDM channels and optical transport networks (OTN) with an implemented input/output unit for spectral ROADM channels. OPTIPAK-2 provides reception and transmission of up to 80 spectral channels with the speed of 100 Gbit/s in each one